We only use your data to process orders. For other purposes we will only use data with your permission. If you place an order, we need the following information; name, email address, delivery address and payment details. This data ensures that we can deliver the order and we can keep you informed of its progress.
If you contact us, for example by email, we will process the data you provide solely for the purpose of handling your request. We keep this information until we are sure that you are satisfied and up till one year after that. This way we can easily access the information for follow-up questions. We also request your name and address when you respond to an action or a competition. We use this information to carry out the action, to announce the prize winner (s), and to measure the response to our marketing campaigns. You can also subscribe to our newsletter. In this way we keep you informed of news and promotions. Each newsletter contains an unsubscribe link.
You have the right to view your personal data and the right to correct it or have it removed. You can send a request for access, correction or deletion to; email@example.com. We will process your request as soon as possible, within 4 weeks at the latest. If it appears that your details are incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, you can submit a request to adjust or delete them.
We do not store your data for longer than is necessary for the processing of the purposes for which it was collected. When you have placed an order, we will keep this information for a maximum of 6 months after placing the order, unless a legal obligation prescribes a different storage period.
Pimsa will not sell your personal information to third parties and will only make it available to third parties whom are involved in the execution of your order or to comply with a legal obligation. Your data will be shared with the following parties:
- Mollie for handling payments
- MyParcel for sending orders
- MailChimp, for sending newsletters
- MyOnlineStore - our website is part of MyOnlineStore, this means that data that you fill in when placing an order or sending a message are stored on the servers of MyOnlineStore. MyOnlineStore provides a security level that matches the data to be processed and takes adequate measures to protect data against loss or any form of unlawful processing. For example, standard use is made of a secure SSL connection.
- The Tax Authorities, due to a legal duty.
- Google Analytics, this party collects non-personal information about our online visitors in order to determine the total number of visitors to the website.
The website of Pimsa uses 'cookies'. Cookies are small files with data stored on the hard disk of your computer, tablet or mobile phone and can not damage your computer or the files on your computer. The information generated by 'cookies' about the use of the website can be used to improve our services and to adapt them to the wishes of visitors. Most browsers are set by default to accept cookies, but you can set your browser so that you do not receive cookies during shopping. However, it is possible that some functions and services on our and other websites may not function properly.
On the page where you provide personal data, a secured connection is used.
Carnegielaan 6 (unit 2.09)
2517 KH The Hague
Chamber of Commerce number 67229808
VAT identification number NL137866070B01